Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I've done a fabulous job of maintaining a classroom blog this year! I believe this is my first post since school started. At this rate the second one will come around Easter.

Why no blogging???
I'm overwhelmed. Plain and simple.
And I know I'm not alone in that and yet other bloggers continue to post daily/weekly and here I am doing nothing.

I have LOVED my move to 3rd but I am just not loving this year. I'm frustrated and overwhelmed with our curriculum and just don't feel like it's benefiting my kids. But I don't know what to do about it yet because we really don't have any other options.

Anywho! I'll eventually get it figured out and hopefully will be able to get myself a blogging schedule.

I hope that you are having a blessed holiday and enjoy your time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment