Friday, January 4, 2013

Currently!

I always think the "Currently" blog posts are super cute so I finally got one done!

 
 
I love college football and bowl season is my favorite of all the seasons! LOL!  I am a die hard Aggie and have enjoyed their fabulous season in the SEC.
 
I forgot my bag of work at school the day we got out for break and I haven't missed it one bit!  I'm sure I'll wish I had graded those papers or organized something but I have LOVED being lazy!
 
For the past week I have said "I'm going to write my lesson plans today"...and for a week I've NOT done it.  Whatever!  I'll do them tomorrow!
 

I have had the Erin Condren Teacher Planner for the past two years and I love it.  However, now I'm involved in a lot of things outside of school and really want the Life Planner.  But I also know that I do not need to spend the money right now so I'm sure I'll hold off until next year.

I am super excited about having a student teacher this semester!  But I have so many thoughts running through my head and need to get them organized before I start trying to tell her things.

My OLW is "initiative"...I am the WORST at getting things done before the absolute last minute.  I have to get better about this.  I am starting grad school this spring and my life will be crazy for the next 2 1/2 years.  If I don't get some sort of system in place I will be in serious trouble!

Go link up!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I didn't bring any work home with me, either! SO BAD. AND, I also have YET to write lesson plans for next week! Good times, good times. lol.

    I had the Life Planner last year and just didn't use it enough, so this year I bought a cheaper but similar calendar on Etsy. Can't wait till it gets here! (And hopefully I'll use it!)

    Best of luck getting plans done before midnight Sunday, ha! :)

    GAYLA
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky girl to have a student teacher! I've always wanted one! Maybe next year, i'm new to 4th grade, need to get my own feet wet...hehe. Found your blog through Farly's currently!
    mrsbucaroff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We're your newest followers! Thanks so much for dropping by our blog! =)Good luck with your student teacher. I had one this past semester, and she was great. I hope yours is too! Enjoy your last few days off!
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Initiative is a great word! I need more of it, too! Good luck with your student teacher this semester! I have never had one, but I have always wanted one (where I teach we don't get many student teachers). I look forward to following you and reading more of your posts.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for forgetting your bag at school and being lazy during your vacation..sometimes it just has to be done!! I love finding new third grade blogs..I am going to post yours to my pinterest!! I am happy to be your newest follower!

    Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete